| The Powder Room | 7th Heaven Strawberry Souffle Face Mask Review


*This is not sponsored, I bought it with my own money. All opinions are my own.

When I'm in need of relaxing, I love nothing more - well almost nothing more than filling the bath up and popping on a lovely face mask and closing my eyes for a while. In the top drawer of my dresser you will find a stash of face mask packets that I bought, so I decided to try one out at the weekend & I chose 7th Heaven's Strawberry Souffle Mask! Strawberries are my favourite, so of course I was going to try this one first. 
These masks are so easy to apply, I simply cut the whole packet open at the side and use my hands to warm the mask onto my skin avoiding my eyes, it's good to leave space between the eyes because the skin under them is too delicate for a mud mask, this can promote sagging of the delicate skin. But, thankfully this is a really light mask, so a touch close to the eyes was ok. The scent is gorgeous, not overpowering or heavy. A gentle sweetness that's quite yummy.
Packed with aloe vera that soothes, vanilla that calms and strawberry that refreshes and hydrates the skin for a smoother result. The application of this is so light and easy, the product works over the face in no time. You just slap it on and lay back in the bath - if you're like me or while you're reading a book or watching a movie. 15-20 minutes and your done to rinse it off. So quick and easy, perfect for any lifestyle. 
I even like to put these in my bag if I'm off somewhere, they take up no space at all really in my bag. After rinsing the mask off, my skin felt refreshed and oh so soft. There was no stinging or reaction, very glad for that. I'm definitely going to buy another one of this type again and for the really inexpensive price, why not treat yourself to a few of them!?! These are vegetarian approved and cruelty free products too. Available to purchase at Boohoo.com, Claire's Accessories, Amazon (US & UK), Primark, Home Bargains, Super Drug (UK stores), TK Maxx & TJ Maxx (UK & US), I've pretty much seen these anywhere I've gone. Very easy to find. But, if you happen to not see them anywhere you are, let me know & I'll try to help :)  
After a few days, my skin still felt soft, so I would recommend these to anyone who loves a good face mask!!

With that, I give this mask a Sizzling Heart ♥ because it was fantastic and my skin felt great. I had no problems during or after. And it's so inexpensive, I love great value. 


(Rating scale: Sizzling Heart - Go & buy it, Hot Hot Heart - It's good, but not perfect, Lukewarm Heart - there were issues, I might buy it again, Frozen Heart - Do not buy, it was terrible)

Have a great day dolls!
xoxox




27 comments

  1. This mask sounds nice, thanks for sharing:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious!!! And you look pretty as a picture with that mask on. :) Love the new look of your blog!!

    Regina/ Margarita Bloom Beauty & Fashion
    WEBSITE: http://www.margarita-bloom.com
    BLOG: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kizzy! I do love these kind of masks too and have to say they are truly great, I bought them often! This one is mesmerizing indeed and smell heavenly, it makes me want to eat it! You look stunning! Have a good day, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Lilli! Am happy you like them too, they are wonderful. It makes me want to eat it as well, haha!! Thank you. Have a good day too, hugs xo

      Delete
  4. you look so young in this photo, you seem a teenager really:). This masque sounds great, good to know that the scent is just right and not overpowering.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen these masks everywhere but the last time I tried one was yeeaars ago. After reading your lovely post I'll probably give them a try. I have never really thought of their benefits.

    I absolutely adore the new look of your blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn´t you feel tempted to it it?
    So delicious.
    Happy Wednesday, dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mask sounds lovely! Masks are such a great way to treat your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I can imagine how amazing the strawberry scent must be of this mask!! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's delicate and lovely!! I really enjoyed it :) x

      Delete
  9. I love this brand of mask. I used to get them all the time when I was younger!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I used them a lot when younger & just started using them again x

      Delete
  10. This mask looks and sounds absolutely divine, will have to try and source one! Love that first photo of you, so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must find one, I love a good mask day :)) Thank you my sweet <3

      Delete
  11. I have tried a Montagne Jeunesse mask before and totally loved it. The ingredients in this one sound so good. Great review, Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. how could u resist eating that? hahha

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post :)

    Maybe you’d like to check out my new post: New Chic

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore those masks! they were my saviors one and half year back when I had derma allergy, that was primary reason my skin recovered to more or less fine level (acceptable) in just couple of weeks. I love them ever since. Strawberry is probably the best for my skin.. if only it didn't smell that natural, I kinda feel hungry

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity to
    your put up is simply nice and i could suppose you're knowledgeable in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS
    feed to stay updated with forthcoming post. Thank you one million and please continue the gratifying work.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig