| In The Pink |


Hello lovelies!! When I was growing up, I despised pink, I wouldn't go anywhere near it & now I love it. I grew to love it myself instead of people saying I must love it because I'm a girl. Even though blue with always be my favourite colour, I've fallen for pink more and more. So, I thought, I would share some pink things that I've loved this past week with you. Top left is the incredible Le Pustra photographed by Mimikry Berlin. Le Pustra is one of my favourite performers, am always amazed. Hopefully one day I'll be able to say hello at one of his shows, so far I've been too timid to, ha!! Top Left is one of my favourite paintings by Jean-Honore Fragonard, it's the perfect visual image of spring for me!! All his work is such a dream...perfect :) Bottom Left is this incredible outfit created by artist Calliope Bridge, she creates the most amazing clothes and art. I could just surround myself with them always. So dreamy and perfect!! Bottom Right is another art piece by Conceptional Collage artist Sara Shakeel  I found her randomly on Instagram & just love her work. It would be so cool to see flowers like this in real life, haha!! Check out her insta for more work, it's brilliant!! Have a wonderful day dolls.

Loves & loves

14 comments

  1. Beautiful!

    Have a lovely Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I adore pink but I always have, I remember it was the favourite colour of my mum too 💗

    Have a great Wednesday sweetie!
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, love that you share all that fabulousness with us, love your pink inspiration, and love that you also despise pink when it was compulsory and then embrace it with joy when it's your choice!
    besos & love

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always bring magic to my life, dear friend.
    Happy Wednesday
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love soft pink on 'things' and bold shocking pink to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink, such a lovely color!
    Amazing pics, as usual!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was the same way. Hated pink when I was achild but can't get enough of it now ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so interesting! I Used to love pink as a teen... my room was ALL pink! Every wall a different shade! And I would wear only pink clothes :D
    Now, I only have a few handbags, and maybe some floral items :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! Thanks for sharing! ������

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never would have guessed that you used to despise the color pink. It was my first favorite color (that's since changed to blue and gray). But I still really like it and I'm glad you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was the opposite for me. I am now loving blue, but purple is my favorite color. I started loving it and embracing it during college. I love your picks here. You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely selections babe, so pretty!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha I think that all the girls have hated pink colour, and now when we are women, we love it! Well I only like it, it's not pure love.
    Pretty pics :)

    .Estelle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the same! I didn't like pink because it was so much associated with "girl" and so I gravitated to blue which was more of a "boy" color. But as an adult I have grown to love it and embrace it, although yellow is still my favorite color. I call it my happy color :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my dreams, my thoughts & creations, stay a while & forget the world! Leave me a tale, a vision or two!! Thank you for your words, they leave glitter & stardust on my heart...

Keep in Touch:

| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr |



P.S. Make sure you follow the blog to keep in touch & up to date, let me know if you do & I'll be happy to follow you back! xo

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig